Tuesday 9 September 2014

OOTD - back to school

Hey guys. How are you doing? I have survived my first two days back in school and let me tell you, I'm exhausted. But is was also lots of fun, I've met so many new people. Anyway I'm sorry but I was not able to get photos of my outfit on the first day so I decided to show you my second day back outfit ;). My school's dress code is smart, so I went for a blouse with my favourite pair of leggings/trousers and a cardigan.

I don't feel comfortable yet to show my face, so sorry for the awkward hair (it's not that my face is really awful, at least I like to think it's not but I'm still getting used to presenting myself on the Internet ;) )
Showing you my behind... Added some fancy effects to make it look all professional .

My favourite shoes in the whole world - comfy, not too high and super stylish.

Hands... what are you doing....


Top - H&M
Blouse - H&M
Cardigan - Atmosphere
Bag - River Island
Necklace - Republic
Trousers - Zara
Shoes - New Look
Nail polish - Barry M in white


I really hope you like this kind of post, please let me know what you think.
Love you guyssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment