Sunday 5 October 2014

A DAY IN HYDE PARK


Hello October. Goodbye summer.
It's autumn!!!!  Wearing sweaters, seeing the first christmas adverts, drinking Hot Chocolate, carving pumpkins, Halloween - this and much more is what I love about autumn. However when you live in England, the hot summer weather always lasts into October. Kinda frustrating when all you want to do is cuddle next to a fire with a good book. But even though I can't wait for when it gets colder (never thought I'd say that) I decided it'd be best to enjoy the warm weather as long as it lasts. And what better place to go,when the sun shines, is there than Hyde Park? 
I might have written about Hyde Park before. I'm just in love with it. It is beautiful, especially now where the leaves start to fall of,f the trees and the last rays of sunshine peak through. So if you have a free day and you live near London, definitely pay a visit to Hyde Park.




Look at the light rays - so beautiful


Me pretending to be a proffessional yogi... I fell over one second after this picture was taken.


my love: Hot Chocolate




 Jacket - River Island
Top - Primark
Jeans - New Look
Shoes - Converse
Got this necklace as a present - you can change how high up you want the cats to be

Pro jumping skills
I really hope you liked this post, sorry I haven't posted in so long. I've had a really stressful time the last two weeks. Love you guys.

2 comments:

  1. Such autumnal photos. And that park looks so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks so pretty!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete