Monday 17 November 2014

3 Collection products I am loving


I love drugstore makeup. Good quality for a great price. One of my favourite drugstore makeup brands is Collection. At first I was sceptical about it because it is soo incredibly inexpensive and I have made many bad experiences with brands like that. However Collection products are mostly of great quality, considering the price. Recently I have been especially loving three of their products:

Lasting Perfection Concealer
This concealer is nothing new in the world of beauty. I believe every single beauty blogger has talked about it, but I cannot not include it because it really is amazing. It does an amazing job at covering spots, redness or under eye circles and the colour range isn't too bad either. Moreover it does stay on a long time! I have been using this product for absolutely ages, but recently I have been wearing it every single day... I'm yet to find a better concealer.

Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner
I tried this out on my hand in Superdrug a few weeks ago and didn't think much of it as I believed something that cheap won't stay on for long anyway. Well, never judge a book by its cover! In the evening I noticed that the black line was still there. Shocker. This eye liner is easy to use and creates a nice thin line, but it does loose a bit of its blackness after a couple of hours. Still I love this product and would definitely recommend it if you are on a budget.

Lip definer in 5 Damson
Gorgeous colour that looks lovely on. I would recommend wearing it with a lipstick or a lipgloss in a similar dark berry colour as it does fade with time or when you eat. I've been wearing this constantly since it has been getting colder, the colour just screams fall!


Hope you like this kind of post! Let me know what you're favourite products from Collection are :) Love you guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment