Thursday 1 January 2015

My Most Popular Posts of 2014

It's the first day of a new year and I decided to start it by looking back. Learning from the past and improving yourself has always been important for me so I want to bring it to my blog. Here are the blogposts of 2014 that were the most popular.

#6 - The Christmas Tag
On place six is the Christmas tag where I answered lots of questions about Christmas. This is a fun and easy to read post which I really enjoyed writing.


#5 - Tenerife
 I'm not surprised that this made the list. Tenerife is absolutely gorgeous and I loved every second of being there. One of my first posts as well so it's something special ;)


#4 - (joined) 2014 trending topics and White Christmas
 Both of these are posts were written really recently and I am proud of them. The 'White Christmas' one has a collection of photographs of the stunning German landscape covered in snow. On the complete opposite '2014 trending topics' has no photographs but instead gives you my view on some of the most discussed topics in 2014.


#3 - Anti-bucket list
 I felt like everyone had written about things they really want to do in their life, so I decided to write about what I DON'T want to do. It was actually harder than I thought to think about things I never want to do but I ended up with quite a few I can honestly say are on my Anti-bucket list! If you're looking for a fun and different read, this is perfect.


#2 - Ultimate gift guide - everything under £20 
As we're nearing the top it gets christmasy. I searched the whole Internet to find these amazing gift ideas all under 20 pounds and seriously love all of them! It just shows that an amazing present doesn't always have to be expensive. These were meant for Christmas but aren't really Christmas themed so you could use them all year round.


#1 - Last minute DIY gifts
Funnily enough both my top posts are gift guides, which is quite interesting. However I'm not surprised as who isn't always looking for gift ideas? Anyway I am really proud of this post, all the presents turned out the way I wanted and the people that received them loved them. I still think a DIY gift is so much nicer as it is personal and shows you've put more than money into it.

 
I wish you a Happy New Year 2015, may all you wishes and hopes come true. Let's make it the best one yet!

bloglovin
Twitter
Facebook
We Heart It

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Like the DIY!

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete