Sunday 15 February 2015

TMI tag

Grab a cup of coffee and some snacks because this is a long post. Enjoy!
 
1: What are you wearing?












 Top - Forever 21
Skirt - New Look
Tights - present

2: Ever been in love?
Maybe. I thought at the time I was, but I believe now that I am still too young to fall in love head over heels.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
No breakup ever is nice but I wouldn't say I've ever had a really terrible one (let's hope it stays that way!)

4: How tall are you?
I want to say over 165cm. I don't actually know tho.

5: How much do you weigh?
Does it matter?

6: Any tattoos?
I wish! My parents would not be happy, but it is on my bucket list. I want it to be meaningful though, so I am still waiting for something to happen that I want to show everyone on my body for the rest of my life.

7: Any piercings?
Earholes, and a second piercing in my right ear. Again I really want a nose piercing but need to find the courage to get one!

8: OTP?
Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler. They represent relationship goals.

9: Favourite show?
Great British Bake Off. I am awful at baking but love watching people do it (the irony).

10: Favourite bands?
Er too many. One Direction, 1975, ACDC, Little Mix, Maroon 5, Spice Girls, Fall Out Boy, ...

11: Something you miss?
Not worrying so much about life!

12: Favourite song?
Changes every week, right now probably Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars.

13: How old are you?
300 and counting.

14: Zodiac sign?
Capricorn.

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Honest, funny, loving, different, active, interested, faithful ;)

16: Favourite Quote?
If you want something you've never had, you've got to do something you've never done.

17: Favourite actor/actress? 
Jennifer Lawrence or Shailene Woodley!

18: Favourite colour?
Turquoise.

19: Loud music or soft?
Depends on my mood and where I am :D Right now loud and powerful!

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
I go to my mum.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
Haha ages. If I have the time up to half an hour.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Same here, if I have the time up to 1 hour. I can be ready in 5 minutes tho!

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
I don't think so. I'm so boring :')

24: Turn on?
Self confidence (not too much) and making other people feel good about themselves.

25: Turn off?
Loud farting and finding it hilarious.

26: The reason I joined blogging?
I wanted to see whether I could do it and I have always admired bloggers! Also photography is my passion so why not share it with other people?

27: Fears?
Flying and death.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
Um... probably college. The stress is really getting to us all!

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
My best friend yesterday.

30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name?
Bell is my nickname :) Guess my full name in the comments.

31: Last book you read?
Divergent. BEST.BOOK.EVER.

32: The book you're currently reading?
Insurgent. Spot a pattern?

33: Last show you watched?
Dance Academy on youtube. It's so cringey but sometimes I love it haha.

34: Last person you talked to?
My mum told me what to pack for the camp I am going to

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
One of my male best friends.

36: Favourite food?
PASTA. Or Tiramisu? Maybe Sunday Roast... Oh no, Paella! I love Paella!

37: Place you want to visit?
Australia! I am going there for my gap year if everything works out!

38: Last place you were?
College. Or Germany - depends how you interpret the question ;)

39: Do you have a crush?
Thomas Sangster.

40: Last time you kissed someone?
Yesterday - my cat didn't appreciate it.

41: Last time you were insulted?
I don't know. I try to ignore insults they don't add anything to my life.

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
Chocolatey.

43: What instruments do you play?
I used to play the piano but stopped half a year ago involuntarily - I just can't find the time to do it anymore. I also played the violin for 3 years but then stopped cuz I was awful.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
Earrings. They add something to every outfit!

45: Last sport you played?
Modern dance.

46: Last song you sang?
Suddenly I see by KT Tunstall. It's been stuck in my song forever.

47: Favourite chat up line?
Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Because it looks like you landed on your face. (I don't like chat up lines...)

48: Have you ever used it?
Not yet.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
 Today.

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Every single one of you reading this! Don't chicken out (is that even a saying?!).


Lots of love! Don't forget to comment and check out my bloglovin.

Social media links:

2 comments:

  1. I really like this post, it's nice to get to know you better! Australia for your gap year sounds incredible. Can I guess that your name is Isabelle? Or Isabella maybe?

    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! This is the link to my post about it which explains what you have to do etc, it'd be fab to read your post about it.
    http://emma-alyson.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Emma x
    www.emma-alyson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and the nomination, it is on my list for one of the next posts to write about ♥ xx

      Delete