Sunday 10 May 2015

Isabella Plantation


Many people are surprised to know, that London has some of the most beautiful parks I have ever visited. One of them certainly is Richmond Park, with its variety of wildlife and secret oases of beauty. Today I was again thrown into a whole other world, named Isabella Plantation (cheesy yes but true). It is known for its large collections of Rhododendrons and Camellias which are now starting to bloom and let me tell you - it is beautiful. So if you don't enjoy looking at photos of beautiful flowers, then this blogpost might not be for you, because that is basically it. I am still in trance from all the natural beauty I have witnessed and I want to share this experience with you in the best way that I can. So, line up the photos:

















Even the gate looks cool...

You might find the occasional person in the photos, as it was already super packed and so hard take photos.
 
My favourite place in the plantation



My shoes had the perfect colour ;)



This is probably my favourite photo!




































































I would really recommend going there, especially now that everything is blooming! Just make sure you go as early as possible as this is a very popular place for families to go to and it get pretty packed. Like I went there at 10am and I was definitely not alone.
Hope you enjoyed this post, sorry if you don't like the photo posts as much. There might be a beauty or life hacks post coming up veryyyyy soon ;)
Love ya lots

Social media links:
We Heart It

Disclaimer: All photos are my property and copyrighted.

No comments:

Post a Comment