Wednesday 2 December 2015

DIY Christmas Cards

I've always loved adding a personal touch to someone's Christmas present because it shows you have actually put thought and time into it. This year I've decided to do this by handmaking the Christmas Cards. I went online and looked up the cutest Christmas Cards for inspiration and voila.


The supercute cards by Love Layla Design have been an amazing source of inspiration and I'd totally suggest you go over there and buy one (they're as good as DIY). I feel like everyone loves a funny or personalised Xmas Card so I went all out and made sure each card fit the personality of the receiver. Here are some of my favourites:




You should seriously try this because its soo easy, all you need is some sharpies or coloured pens, paper and your imagination. Go wild on it, there are no rules!
I hope you enjoyed this first Christmas themed blogpost, there are many more to come. Have an amazing day <3

Social media links:

No comments:

Post a Comment